Administration (DBA) Program
- B.E /B.Tech /MCA /M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc Graduates/Post Graduates
from any discipline with basic knowledge of IT
- Diploma holders of any branch with basic knowledge of IT
- Software developers and Tech leads who aspire to become DBAs
candidates will be trained in Database Administration skills. They will be provided with basic and advanced Database Administration
skills to take up Junior DBA -Developer/Production/Operations roles
- Learn from basics to high level know-how's of DBA skills
on RDBMSs such as Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, DB2. The operating systems include Linux, UNIX, Windows & mainframes.
- Understanding database concepts, database
operations, DBA roles and responsibilities. Training will be provided in the areas of database designing, defining, administering,
managing, monitoring & optimizing. Training on common DBA tools to learn application support activities, Scripting SQLs,
Tuning of SQLs for application performance as per business needs.
- Lab sessions for hands on experience
- Innovative program that provides definitive
and detailed intelligence, insights and working knowledge with real time cases/scenarios explained aiming to help attendees
succeed in becoming a Database Administrator.
- The Program will be conducted by Technical Specialists from Information Technology and related industries
having years of world-class experience
- Each module of the Program is a combination of conceptual lectures, lab sessions and Q&A. Attendees will be given
DBA tests to check their acquired knowledge.
- Enrolled candidates will gain technical skills required to face interviews.
- Candidates will gain DBA skills to
perform DBA roles with least or no guidance.
- Provides a kick start launch pad to all people who aspire to become critical resources for an organisation.
- Industry experts will
also share other relevant know how's like preparing for certifications, participating in technical forums, etc.
- Around 30
to 75 training-hours depending on the course version selected
- Customised schedules can be worked out as per the need
A team of Software Industry Specialists